What about Bras? Is your bra weighing you down? Making your boobs feel suffocated? Making them feel angry and unable to move the way they were meant to move,
Landing the way that natural running would allow them to land?
Forget the barefoot running without the braless running. It's time that we set these babies free and run the way we were "BORN to RUN".
Getting Started With Bra-less Running
As with most things that are new to us, we want to start gradual. The Bra-less Running Society advises:
- Start with 10 minutes a day of braless running and slowly move up your time in 5 minute increments each week.
- Eventually, you will train your melons to land naturally and bounce in tune with your natural stride.
- Note: It is important to focus on proper form and making sure your feet are landing in a very natural mid food strike to prevent heel striking. This will cause your boobs to balance in ways that might throw your alignment off and cause injury.
- The first time you take your bra off to run, try wearing several layers of clothes such as a tight tank and t-shirt. You will gradually be able to wear a loser shirt. Some might even find it freeing to find an open field where they can run without anything at all. This is the nirvana of minimalist running.
- Women with larger racks might have issues with chaffing, black eyes, or something known as the pendulum effect. Just like transitioning into barefoot running, you can purchase special tape to tape your ladies down in a very minimalistic fashion so that they will still feel a sense of freedom but they will have just enough support to avoid serious Breast, Eye, or Arm bruising or other injuries that are common with big breasted women moving into the Bra-less running trend too quickly.
- Women who suffer from "only nipples left after breast feeding" syndrome might wish to wear a slightly thicker shirt at first. It can take time to feel completely "safe and uninhibited" with a lack of rack.
The Bra-less Running Society offers classes to all women (and men) who wish to begin the first steps of freedom towards the nirvana of minimalistic running. We are always open to new topics that you are interested in learning about. Such topics might include:
- Being okay with my big knockers, setting them free, and discovering the way my body was meant to move.
- It's okay to look like I'm a young boy with a pony tail and ear plugs or corks in my tank top.
- Buying the right products to prevent breast chaffing while running.
- Boobie Tape and other minimalistic gear to help transition you to a Bra-less Runner.
|A good type of top for early transitioning in to true Bra-less Running.|
What many women have to say about Braless Running:
- "Running Bra-less opened me up to an entirely new world of running and moving my body. I learned to embrace myself fully and wonderfully. For the first time in my life, I moved the way my body wanted to move." --Jackie Hess, Eugene, Oregon.
- "Running Bra-less helped me tap into the deepest parts of my creative spirit. I would come home from my "bra-less" run and just want to paint. Sometimes I even painted myself." --Sage Wildflower, Berkeley, California.
So, what are you waiting for? Do you want to run the way nature intended for us to run? The way we were Born To Run? Join the newest trend to minimalistic running and join the Bra-less Running Society. You just might experience a freedom you've never felt before! For more information, call 1-800-BRA-LESS
* Note: Some women are advised to stick to wearing a bra. We advise you to consult your doctor or friends before running Bra-Less. Such things as excessive size or length can make Bra-Less running dangerous and ill advised.
The Bra-Less Running Society